The legal person that is responsible and sets the purposes for personal data collection and processing is VADASIS AGGELOS-PATOUXAS LAMBROS CO.
VADASIS A.-PATOUXAS L. CO
GLINOY 32, PC 54249, THESSALONIKI
TEL. (0030) 2310 437772, (0030) 2310 326664
1.Collection of Personal Data and how they are used
The collection of personal data occurs during your visitation to the website. With the term personal data we mean “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person whose identity is known or can be ascertained”, like his name, address, email address, telephone number etc. The personal data that we process are provided to us either directly from you on your own accord or are indirectly collected through the website.
1.1 Voluntary provision of Personal Data
You have the ability to provide us with your personal data. Your provision of personal data through the website is by no means mandatory, unless you indicate differently. For the creation of your account the registration of specific personal data is necessary for identification purposes, no more than the absolutely essential for the fulfillment of that specific purpose. The voluntary provision of these personal data is executed through the completion of a square as a positive and fully knowledgeable act of the data subject, and constitutes an explicit sign of consent to the processing according to article 6 par. 1 of the Regulation 679/2016. In the event you opt for not providing specific data, this can affect your browsing to the website or the services that we can offer you.
• Registration to our curriculum vitae data base: As a seeker of employment you can submit your curriculum vitae and your other personal data to Jobsingreece.gr for their publication to the website and their storing in the database we maintain. Personal data that you submit, shall be exclusively used for reason of employment, which include evaluation and contact with you, with the kind of employment you are interested in and your promotion as a candidate to possible employers in mind.
• Newsletters and Job notification: You have the ability with an affirmative and fully informed consent, by the completion of a square that constitutes an unambiguous indication of your consent, to register to our service in order to receive electronic newsletters, job alerts, and advertising emails from Jobs in Greece and it’s associates. In order to register, we may ask you to provide certain information as your email address and sector of employment that you are interested in. We use the information you provide us with solely to communicate our services. We also use the information you provide to us to adjust our job notifications to your preferences. At any time if you so wish it and at no cost to you, you can unsubscribe form the service by choosing the corresponding option you will find in our email message (“unsubscribe”) and not receive thereafter newsletters, job notification and promotional messages by us. Your erasure from the newsletter does not lead to the total deletion of your account.
• Recommendations/EvaluationΑ/Remarks: In the website you are offered the chance to evaluate our services. In order for such and evaluation to be published, we will ask you certain personal data such as your name, the designation of your company and your job title. All personal data provided for the above evaluation process can be published on the website. If you do not wish for these personal data to be made public on the web, we implore you to not submit any recommendation/evaluation/remark.
• Questionnaires and Surveys: With assistance from web providers, we may occasionally ask from our website visitors to fill electronic surveys and polls regarding their occupational activities or their interests. Those surveys help us to better comprehend the interests of our visitors. Jobs in Greece does not process, use, or retain any personal data from accumulated statistical data in regard to your participation to any survey.
• Publication of employment placements: As an employer, you can publish job openings on our website by using the corresponding section. If you wish to utilize our services to hire professionals, we will request some personal data such as your name, phone number, company name, billing address. These personal data shall be used mainly for billing purposes. We may include some of these data in the publication of a job opening. In the event of posting a job ad and the expression of interest form website users, responsible for the legality of the data processing, according to article 6 of Regulation 679/2016, to which he gained access is exclusively the employer
• Contact us – Request for Information and Support: If you need any information or support form Jobs in Greece, you can contact us through email or through the corresponding links in the website. The specific personal data that you will have to submit depend upon the information or the kind of support that you require.
1.2. Job Application through our website templates
For certain employment openings you may have to submit your application through a template in a platform of Jobs in Greece. In those case, the employer has asked form Jobs in Greece the ability to collect your application information directly through the website.
Jobs in Greece retains all responses and documents for the exclusive use of the employer. All personal data from your job application are automatically deducted or made anonymous for a reasonable time after the completion of your recruitment. The now anonymous applications and the accumulated statistical data shall be preserved for statistical reasons such as the documentation of the number of application we received. Η Jobfind.gr κρατά όλες τις απαντήσεις και τα έγγραφα σας για την αποκλειστική χρήση του από τον Εργοδότη.
Jobs in Greece shall not use the personal data you provided for the filling of your application for purposes other than the provision to the employer of the ability to accept your application or administer your possible hiring.
1.3 Automatic Collection of Personal Data – Cookies and Log files
2. Personal Data we share
We do not sell, trade or disclose in any other way the personal data of the website visitors, with the exception of the cases provided for in the present document. With the provision of your personal data to us through the website, you allow us to use them for the above indicated purposes.
2.1 Personal Data in our curriculum vitae database
3. Rights and Choices
You have the right to be informed on your personal data and have access to them by using the contact information in the section «Contact» according to article 15 of Regulation 679/2016. Upon a request for access to your data, we will comply with your request as the law demands, and in any case within a month from receiving your request.
In the event that the data that have been collected are false, inaccurate or out of season, we will rectify them within a reasonable amount of time upon your request according to article 16 of Regulation 679/2016.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the company at any time for any substantial and legitimate reasons according to article 21 of Regulation 679/2016, or to request the transfer of your data to another data processor (right of data portability) unless otherwise prescribed by law.
If you accept the processing of your personal data, you can at any time withdraw your consent by using the contact information in the section “Contact”, or alternatively by pressing the corresponding link at the end of the current page. If you decide to withdraw your consent, we will engage in the anonymization of your personal data in our database and to the erasure of any reference to your name, with future effectiveness, in accordance with the right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of the data subject, article 17 of Regulation 679/2016, without affecting the legitimacy of the data processing that occurred before the erasure.
In any case the data subject retains the right to submit a complaint to the regulatory authority, Data Protection Authority (Kifisias 1-3, P.C. 11523, Athens, +30 210 6475600, firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Data Transfers
The company mostly collects, processes and uses your personal data in the context of the European Union. In case of any transfer of your personal data outside the EU or the use of services by providers outside the EU, we will take all necessary measures to ensure the compliance with the applicable legislation for data protection, and in particular the legal demands or adequate protection regarding data transfers outside the EU.
5. Record Retention
The company retains your personal data only for as long as is needed for the fulfilment of the purposes for which the data has been collected (e.g. tax purposes), unless otherwise described in law, and in any case for a period of time no longer than 3 years from the date the account has been created, unless the data subject recertifies his consent to the processing of his personal data and also the validity and accuracy of the information he provided. In case of inactivity, which is proved from the absence of entrance of the data subject to his/her account by using his/her personal codes, for more than 24 months the account and all the stored data of the data subject are erased from the website database.
6. Links to other websites
We maintain the necessary administrative, technical and material means of protection in order to ensure the security of your personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, incidental loss, unauthorized modification, transmission or access, abuse and any other illegal form of processing of personal data in our possession according to the provisions of Regulation 679/2016.
If you wish (1) to learn more about your personal data and how we process them, (2) to gain access, rectify, restrict access or erase your personal data, (3) to withdraw your consent, (4) us to stop sending newsletter messages and advertising material and (5) pose any question regarding our privacy practices, the use and transfer of your personal data feel free to contact us by sending email to the following address or alternatively by sending an email to our Data Protection Officer in the following address:
VADASIS A.-PATOUXAS L. CO
GLINOY 32, PC 54249, THESSALONIKI
TEL. (0030) 2310 437772, (0030) 2310 326664
Company Email: email@example.com
DPO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modification: 30/06/2019